Sailing Hardware for the Fyne Four
Hardware and rigging to get the Fyne Four ready to sail.
The hardware package includes:
- Down haul cleat, screws and warp for rudder
- Retaining clip and screws for transom
- Bridle, single block, becket block and block to boom tie for main sheet
- Boom strop, mast strop, screws, kicker, twisted shackles, line and carbine hook for kicking strap
- Chain plates, pad bolts, screws, caps, twisted shackles for stays
- Stem head fitting, screws and warp attachment for bow shroud
- Fair leads, screws, down haul and warp for jib sheet
- Cleats and line for main out haul
- Main halyard, horn cleat and screws
- Jib halyard, horn cleat and screws
- Goose neck and screws
- Down haul line
- Deck clip, screws and bridle for yard
- Yard jaws
- Standing rigging
- Running rigging
- Yard and mast sail lacing
This package does not include rowlocks or rowlock sockets which can be fitted if required. A tailor made package can be supplied if you want different options.
Stainless steel universal joint gooseneck for attaching the boom to the mast of the Fyne Four. Eight stainless steel screws are included.