Copper wire for stitch and glue boat building.
Silicon bronze deck nails for attaching the deck on many wooden boats.
Captive nuts (T-nuts) with prongs for inserting into wooden panels.
- £0.35M4 pronged captive nut
- £0.25M5 pronged captive nut
- £0.30M6 pronged captive nut
- £0.40M8 pronged captive nut
Stud-mounting kit for installing kayak footbraces without bolting through the hull.
- £14Footbrace stud mounting kit
Recessed kayak deck fittings that are attractive and very strong.
- £36Maroske deck fittings kit
Waterproof wood glue with a fast cure time, excellent for building cedar-strip boats or surfboards.
- £9.50Everbuild 502 wood glue - 1 litre
A tough but flexible epoxy resin system that can be used to bond dissimilar materials including plastics for waterproof bonds that can absorb stress without cracking.
- £20G/flex epoxy repair kit