We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully in accordance with the Data Protection Act, 1998.
If you contact us we may collect the following information from you. We use this information to avoid sending duplicate material and to make data collection quicker when purchasing later:
In addition, we shall keep details of any product that you purchase. We do not keep other information about you. The information we hold will be accurate at the time of receipt. You can check the information that we hold about you by contacting us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly. The information is held securely in electronic form in accordance with our internal security policy.
- your name
- telephone number
- email address
- the product that interests you
- We will not pass any information about you to any other person or business except as necessary to fulfil your order. These businesses include the couriers who will deliver your order and, for drop-shipped items, the distributors who will send them on our behalf.
- We do not send general marketing material. We do occasionally send news letters by email but you will only receive these if you have previously elected to do so. If you choose to subscribe to our newsletter, we will keep your email address and name (if provided) till you unsubscribe. You can unsubscribe at any time using the link in each newsletter.
- We will never attempt to track your browsing habits. The only cookies used by our website are to keep track of basket contents and order progress and will be deleted when you close your browser. Upon returning to our website, you will not be identifiable by us and will therefore be treated as a new visitor.
- Barclaycard will collect your credit/debit card details if you order via the website. These are stored in encrypted form on the Barclaycard website and never revealed to us. If you order via the telephone the card details are entered into the Barclaycard system by us and not kept by us. If you wish to make further purchases you will have to give us the card details again.
- Registration on our forum requires a valid email address. This will be hidden from other users by default but you may choose to reveal it, at your own risk.
- Except for a valid email address, registration and use of our forum does not require that you provide any other personal or identifying information. We recommend that you do not enter such information if you do not wish to be identified by other forum users.
- Information that you enter on our forum will be held securely on our server and offline.
- We are not responsible for the content of our forum. We try to minimise spam and offensive content and to delete it as soon as possible. Logged-in users are able to report posts to us for consideration and possible removal.