Standard grade flat wooden rowing oars.
- £66.87Pair of 6′ 6″ wooden oars
- £69.90Pair of 7′ wooden oars
- £73Pair of 7′ 6″ wooden oars
- £76Pair of 8′ wooden oars
- £79Pair of 8′ 6″ wooden oars
- £185Pair of 10′ wooden oars
Attractive wooden gig rowing oars with laminated spoon blades.
- £280Pair of 7′ spoon blade oars
- £295Pair of 7′ 6″ spoon blade oars
- £315Pair of 8′ spoon blade oars
Strong wooden ocean rowing oars with reinforced v-laminated blades.
- £640Pair of ocean rowing oars
Light weight carbon fibre sculling oars.
- £475Pair of sculling oars - hatchet blade
- £475Pair of sculling oars - Macon blade
- £595Pair of light sculling oars - hatchet blade
Detailed plans for making traditional wooden rowing oars.
- £25Wooden oar plans and manual
Oak-tanned leather collars to protect wooden oars.
- £28Pair of leather oar collars
Tallow lubricant and preservative for leather oar collars.
- £15Oarsman marine tallow set
Tough clamp-on rowlocks to secure oars or paddles to your boat.
- £25Pair of Carlisle clamp-on oar locks
Monorail drop-in rowing unit for boats and canoes.
- £999Piantedosi drop-in rowing unit
- £1023Piantedosi unit with a wooden seat
- £5.28Mounting kit for Wherry
- £21.11Mounting kit for Oxford Shell
- £23.22Mounting kit for Mill Creek 16.5
- £68.60Mounting kit for Chester Yawl
An adjustable rig for rowing a canoe with oars or a pair of canoe paddles.