Standard grade flat wooden rowing oars.
- £66.87Pair of 6′ 6″ wooden oars
- £69.90Pair of 7′ wooden oars
- £73Pair of 7′ 6″ wooden oars
- £76Pair of 8′ wooden oars
- £79Pair of 8′ 6″ wooden oars
- £185Pair of 10′ wooden oars
High quality spoon blade wooden rowing oars.
- £273Pair of 7′ spoon blade oars
- £289Pair of 7′ 6″ spoon blade oars
- £297Pair of 8′ spoon blade oars
- £35Pair of leather oar collars
Attractive laminated wooden gig rowing oars.
- £280Pair of 7′ wooden gig oars
- £295Pair of 7′ 6″ wooden gig oars
- £315Pair of 8′ wooden gig oars
Strong wooden ocean rowing oars with reinforced v-laminated blades.
- £640Pair of ocean rowing oars
Light weight carbon fibre sculling oars.
- £475Pair of sculling oars
- £595Pair of lightweight carbon fibre sculling oars
Detailed plans for making traditional wooden rowing oars.
- £25Wooden oar plans and manual
Rowlocks and sockets.
- £10.20Pair of plastic rowlocks and sockets
- £30Pair of galvanised rowlocks with sockets
- £63.40Pair of bronze open topped rowlocks
- £35Pair of bronze side sockets
Monorail drop-in rowing unit for boats and canoes.
- £999Piantedosi drop-in rowing unit
- £1023Piantedosi unit with a wooden seat
- £5.28Mounting kit for Wherry
- £21.11Mounting kit for Oxford Shell
- £23.22Mounting kit for Mill Creek 16.5
- £68.60Mounting kit for Chester Yawl