Excellent flat wooden rowing oars made from laminated Ash and Fir.
- £88.80Pair of 7′ wooden oars
- £91.20Pair of 7′ 6″ wooden oars
- £95.40Pair of 8′ wooden oars
- £99Pair of 8′ 6″ wooden oars
- £104.40Pair of 9′ wooden oars
- £210Pair of 10′ wooden oars
Light and efficient wooden spoon blade oars for fixed-seat rowing boats.
- £205Pair of 7′ 6″ spoon blade oars
- £219Pair of 8′ spoon blade oars
High quality wooden spoon blade oars designed for fast and efficient rowing.
- £250Pair of 7′ 6″ spoon blade oars
- £280Pair of 7′ 6″ spoon blade oars with rope wraps
- £270Pair of 8′ spoon blade oars
Attractive wooden gig rowing oars with v-laminated red cedar spoon blades.
- £305Pair of 7′ v-lam oars
- £320Pair of 7′ 6″ v-lam oars
- £340Pair of 8′ v-lam oars
Light weight carbon fibre sculling oars with fibreglass blades in the hatchet (cleaver) or Macon shape.
- £535Pair of sculling oars - hatchet blade
- £535Pair of sculling oars - Macon blade
Detailed plans for making traditional wooden rowing oars.
- £25Wooden oar plans and manual
Oak-tanned leather collars to protect wooden oars.
- £28Pair of leather oar collars
Traditional laced leather collars to protect wooden oars from wear.
- £50Pair of Oarsman leather oar collars
Tallow lubricant and preservative for leather oar collars.
- £15Oarsman marine tallow set
Tough clamp-on rowlocks to secure oars or paddles to your boat.
- £27.50Pair of Carlisle clamp-on oar locks
A drop-in sliding-seat rowing frame for sculling boats and canoes.
- £650Big River rowing frame
- £6Mounting kit for Wherry
- £6Mounting kit for Expedition Wherry
- £25Mounting kit for Oxford Shell
- £25Mounting kit for Mill Creek 16.5
- £40Mounting kit for Chester Yawl
- £25Mounting kit for production boats
Sliding-rigger rowing unit for a stand-up paddleboard.
- £999Piantedosi SUP rowing unit
An adjustable rig for rowing a canoe with oars or a pair of canoe paddles.