Excellent flat wooden rowing oars made from laminated Ash and Fir.
- £77Pair of 7′ wooden oars
- £80Pair of 7′ 6″ wooden oars
- £82Pair of 8′ wooden oars
- £84Pair of 8′ 6″ wooden oars
- £186Pair of 10′ wooden oars
Light and efficient wooden spoon blade oars for fixed-seat rowing boats.
- £192Pair of 7′ spoon blade oars
- £205Pair of 7′ 6″ spoon blade oars
- £219Pair of 8′ spoon blade oars
High quality wooden spoon blade oars designed for fast and efficient rowing.
- £250Pair of 7′ 6″ spoon blade oars
- £280Pair of 7′ 6″ spoon blade oars with rope wraps
- £270Pair of 8′ spoon blade oars
Attractive wooden gig rowing oars with v-laminated red cedar spoon blades.
- £305Pair of 7′ v-lam oars
- £320Pair of 7′ 6″ v-lam oars
- £340Pair of 8′ v-lam oars
Strong wooden ocean rowing oars with reinforced v-laminated blades.
- £640Pair of ocean rowing oars
Light weight carbon fibre sculling oars.
- £475Pair of sculling oars - hatchet blade
- £475Pair of sculling oars - Macon blade
Detailed plans for making traditional wooden rowing oars.
- £25Wooden oar plans and manual
Oak-tanned leather collars to protect wooden oars.
- £28Pair of leather oar collars
Traditional laced leather collars to protect wooden oars from wear.
- £50Pair of Oarsman leather oar collars
Tallow lubricant and preservative for leather oar collars.
- £15Oarsman marine tallow set
Tough clamp-on rowlocks to secure oars or paddles to your boat.
- £25Pair of Carlisle clamp-on oar locks
Monorail drop-in rowing unit for boats and canoes.
- £999Piantedosi drop-in rowing unit
- £1023Piantedosi unit with a wooden seat
- £5.28Mounting kit for Wherry
- £25Mounting kit for Oxford Shell
- £25Mounting kit for Mill Creek 16.5
- £68.60Mounting kit for Chester Yawl
Sliding-rigger rowing unit for a stand-up paddleboard.
- £999Piantedosi SUP rowing unit
An adjustable rig for rowing a canoe with oars or a pair of canoe paddles.