Wire rope for rigging a sailing boat, made to the length you need, with loops or thimbles on the ends.
- £1.50 / m1.5 mm wire rigging
- £3 / m3 mm wire rigging
- £4 / m4 mm wire rigging
- £5 / m5 mm wire rigging
Line for attaching a light anchor.
- £39.3030 metre anchor line
Chain for adding weight to a light anchor.
Deck equipment holders and perimeter lines for kayaks.
- £4Webbing for 4 loops - screw-on
- £5Webbing for 4 loops - bolt-on
- £16 mm black shock cord - 1 metre
- £0.624 mm black perimeter line - 1 metre
- £1.066 mm black perimeter line - 1 metre
High-visibility floating rescue rope, perfect for throw-bags.
- £1.18 / m8 mm yellow/red floating rescue line
Rope for halyards for sailing boats.
- £0.79 / m4 mm red low-stretch halyard
- £0.79 / m4 mm blue low-stretch halyard
- £0.79 / m4 mm white pre-stretched halyard
Rope for lacing a sail to a mast, yard or boom.
- £0.37 / m3 mm white lacing
Rope for a main sheet of a sailing boat.
- £1.45 / m8 mm blue/black polypropylene
- £1.45 / m8 mm red/black polypropylene
- £1.60 / m8 mm green/white polyester
- £2.61 / m10 mm white polyester
Rope for rigging a sailing boat.
- £0.81 / m2 mm blue rigging
- £1.25 / m6 mm white rigging
Webbing straps with cam buckles for securely lashing a boat to a roof rack or kayak trolley.
- £6.70Pair of 1 m long straps
- £8.90Pair of 2 m long straps
- £11.55Pair of 3.5 m long straps
- £16.05Pair of 5 m long straps
Webbing for holding down hatches and making toestraps.
- £125mm wide webbing - 1 metre
- £1.2550mm wide webbing - 1 metre
- £1.35Buckle for 25mm wide webbing