Hull hardware for a PocketShip.
Hardware and rigging to get the Fyne Four ready to sail.
- £700Sailing hardware
Stainless steel pintles and gudgeons for attaching the rudder to a small sailing boat.
- £39Stainless steel pintles and gudgeons set
Deck equipment holders and perimeter lines for kayaks.
- £4Webbing for 4 loops - screw-on
- £5Webbing for 4 loops - bolt-on
- £16 mm black shock cord - 1 metre
- £0.624 mm black perimeter line - 1 metre
- £1.066 mm black perimeter line - 1 metre
Recessed kayak deck fittings that are attractive and very strong.
- £36Maroske deck fittings kit
Net pocket for holding small loose items in a boat.
- £10Small net pocket
- £16Large net pocket
A retractable skeg for a kayak.
Pedal-controlled rudder system for a kayak.
- £130Short rudder system - long pin
- £130Short rudder system - bayonet fitting
- £130Short rudder system - stern mount
- £130Short rudder system - surfski fitting
- £132Long rudder system - long pin
- £132Long rudder system - bayonet fitting
- £132Long rudder system - stern mount
- £132Long rudder system - surfski fitting
- £58Rudder housing - long pin
- £58Rudder housing - bayonet fitting
- £58Rudder housing - stern mount
- £58Rudder housing - surfski fitting
- £14Short rudder blade
- £16Long rudder blade
- £58Pair of Toe Pilot control footbraces
- £9.50Rudder cable tubing kit
- £10Bayonet pin sleeve
- £5.50Replacement rudder spring
- £16Pair of cool rudder wedgies (CRW)
- £38Trim tab
- £25Performance pedal conversion kit
- £5Barrel adjuster
- £25Spare parts kit
Rudder mounting bracket for a kayak.
A small folding anchor for a light boat.
- £6.750.7 kg
- £14.501.5 kg
- £23.502.5 kg
Easy carry handle for a canoe or kayak.
- £6Carry handle - screw-on
- £6.50Carry handle - bolt-on
Wooden carry handle for easily carrying a canoe.
Snap-on waterproof rubber hatches for accessing storage compartments under kayak decks.
- £120.6017¼ inch oval hatch
- £698 inch round hatch
- £528 inch round hatch cover
Screw-in inspection hatches for airtight bulkheads in boats, canoes and kayaks.
- £10.324 inch black inspection hatch
- £12.814 inch clear inspection hatch
- £11.525 inch black inspection hatch
- £12.556 inch black inspection hatch
- £12.556 inch white inspection hatch
- £18.856 inch clear inspection hatch
- £23.098 inch black inspection hatch
Assembly for kayak deck hatches.
- £31.35Hatch assembly
- £11.8719×12 mm hatch sealing tape - 2.5 metres
- £11.8720×6 mm hatch sealing tape - 2.5 metres
- £11.8710×6 mm hatch sealing tape - 2.5 metres
Smart black Delrin hatch toggles (turndogs) to hold flush deck hatches in place on your wooden kayak.
- £6.75Delrin hatch toggle
- £49Set of 8 Delrin hatch toggles
- £73.80Set of 12 Delrin hatch toggles
Drawstring bags that fit inside the rim of boat inspection hatches.
- £164 inch hatch bag
- £196 inch hatch bag
Captive drain plugs for relieving pressure in airtight buoyancy chambers in boats, canoes and kayaks.
A wooden thwart for adding strength and stiffness to a canoe.
- £1536-inch unfinished canoe thwart
- £2036-inch varnished canoe thwart
- £1539-inch unfinished canoe thwart
- £2039-inch varnished canoe thwart
A wooden yoke for easier carrying of a canoe on portages.
- £2036-inch unfinished canoe yoke
- £2536-inch varnished canoe yoke
- £2039-inch unfinished canoe yoke
- £2539-inch varnished canoe yoke
A self-adhesive foam pad for sticking to a canoe yoke for improved comfort during portages.
Thwart and mast foot drilled for slotting in a mast to a canoe.
- £34Canoe sailing thwart and mast foot
- £29Canoe sailing thwart
- £8Canoe mast foot
A lightweight two-piece aluminium canoe pole for propelling a canoe upstream where a paddle can't take you.
- £45Ruk 2-piece aluminium canoe pole - 3.6 m
Rubber slip-on drip rings for a take-apart kayak paddle, to prevent water running down the paddle shaft.
- £1.60Pair of Ruk drip rings
Rowlocks and sockets.
- £10.20Pair of plastic rowlocks and sockets
- £73Pair of bronze open topped rowlocks
- £39.75Pair of bronze side sockets
Tough clamp-on rowlocks to secure oars or paddles to your boat.
- £27.50Pair of Carlisle clamp-on oar locks
Bronze oar clamp to lock your oars securely into your boat when you aren't using it.
- £32.40Bronze oar clamp
- £8.99Bronze socket for oar clamp
A drop-in sliding-seat rowing frame for sculling boats and canoes.
- £650Big River rowing frame
- £6Mounting kit for Wherry
- £5Mounting kit for Tandem Wherry
- £6Mounting kit for Expedition Wherry
- £12Mounting kit for Northeaster Dory (non-sailing)
- £15Mounting kit for Northeaster Dory (sailing)
- £25Mounting kit for Oxford Shell
- £25Mounting kit for Mill Creek 16.5
- £40Mounting kit for Chester Yawl
- £25Mounting kit for production boats
Sliding-rigger rowing unit for a stand-up paddleboard.
- £999Piantedosi SUP rowing unit
An adjustable rig for rowing a canoe with oars or a pair of canoe paddles.
Motor mount for a canoe.
- £55Ash canoe motor mount
- £95Heavy duty canoe motor mount
A half-size replica of the Eastport Pram dinghy for use as a baby cradle, a pet bed or an attractive coffee table.
- £490Cradle Boat kit
- £125Cradle Boat coffee table option
- £69Cradle Boat plans and manual
- £1PDF study plans
All prices include VAT.