A versatile solvent-free slow-cure epoxy that can be used for joints, fillets, glass fabric saturation and coating.
- £42.501.5 kg
- £783 kg
- £1506 kg
- £1878 kg
- £30015 kg
Bundles of epoxy and consumables for building or repairing canoes, kayaks and boats.
- £248.61Dinghy building bundle
- £200.49Small boat or canoe building bundle
- £93.27Small repairs bundle
- £111.67Small repairs bundle with pumps
- £53.62Tiny repairs bundle
An environmentally-friendly epoxy resin that is UV stable for long-lasting coatings, composites, joints and fillets.
- £471.5 kg Slow
- £863 kg Slow
- £1656 kg Slow
- £2068 kg Slow
- £33315 kg Slow
- £64830 kg Slow
- £471.5 kg Fast
- £863 kg Fast
- £1656 kg Fast
- £2068 kg Fast
- £33315 kg Fast
- £64830 kg Fast
A clear, general-purpose epoxy bio-resin that is UV-stable and has a choice of hardener speeds to suit your working time.
- £28.500.75 kg Slow
- £521.5 kg Slow
- £1003 kg Slow
- £1936 kg Slow
- £35115 kg Slow
- £66530 kg Slow
- £28.500.75 kg Fast
- £521.5 kg Fast
- £1003 kg Fast
- £1936 kg Fast
- £35115 kg Fast
- £66530 kg Fast
Items commonly needed when using epoxy.
Six re-usable epoxy filleting tools of different radii.
- £4.95Set of professional filleting tools
For strengthening joints and protecting wood. Sold by length in metres.
- £6.90 / m162 gsm twill, 1 m wide
- £8.60 / m162 gsm twill, 1.27 m wide
- £6.90 / m200 gsm twill, 1 m wide
- £8.60 / m200 gsm twill, 1.27 m wide
- £10.36 / m200 gsm twill, 1.55 m wide
- £6.90 / m300 gsm twill, 1 m wide
Woven fibreglass tape for strengthening joints, reinforcing epoxy fillets, repairing cracks and many other purposes.
- £0.50 / m1 metre, 50 mm wide
- £2150 metres, 50 mm wide
- £38100 metres, 50 mm wide
- £0.61 / m1 metre, 75 mm wide
- £2550 metres, 75 mm wide
- £46100 metres, 75 mm wide
- £0.73 / m1 metre, 100 mm wide
- £3050 metres, 100 mm wide
- £54100 metres, 100 mm wide
Heavy-duty scissors for cutting glass fabric.
Twill weave carbon fibre fabric for high strength reinforcement of boats.
- £28.40 / m200 gsm, 1 m wide
Disposable vinyl gloves for protecting hands from epoxy.
- £2.3010 Small
- £4.4020 Small
- £7.50100 Small
- £2.3010 Medium
- £4.4020 Medium
- £7.50100 Medium
- £2.3010 Large
- £4.4020 Large
- £7.50100 Large
- £2.3010 Extra Large
- £4.4020 Extra Large
- £7.50100 Extra Large
Disposable nitrile gloves with long cuffs for protecting hands from epoxy.
- £12.65Box of 100 - Small
- £12.65Box of 100 - Medium
- £12.65Box of 100 - Large
- £12.65Box of 100 - Extra Large
Dispensing pumps for epoxy resin and activator bottles.
- £18.40Pair of large dispensing pumps
- £11.50Pair of small dispensing pumps
Accurately weigh epoxy resin and activator for mixing in the correct ratio.
Plastic cups for mixing epoxy resin or twin-pack paints and varnishes, marked with volume and ratios for easy measuring.
- £4.905 mixing and measuring cups
Use to spread epoxy thinly on bare wood or for soaking fabric and tape in epoxy.
Dispense thickened epoxy quickly and precisely into the seams of your boat to create neat fillets.
- £10.8020 epoxy filleting bags
Round-ended Mixing and Filleting sticks. Available in quantities of 25 or 100.
Fillers for thickening epoxy to make fillets and laminate wood.
- £9.30 / LGlass fairing balloons
- £6.70 / LMicro-fibres
- £18 / LPhenolic micro-balloons
- £6.70 / LWood flour blend
Graphite powder for adding to mixed epoxy to produce a tough low-friction coating for rudders, centreboards and the bottoms of small boats.
- £14.50200g graphite powder
Syringes for injecting epoxy to make neat joints quickly and easily.
Adhesive tape for painting straight lines and preventing the spread of epoxy.
- £2.30Masking tape
- £1.90Clear packing tape
- £1.90Brown packing tape
Pure bristle brushes for spreading epoxy or painting, available in various widths.
- £0.410.5 inch
- £0.481 inch
- £0.702 inch
- £1.353 inch
4 inch wide roller frame and disposable foam rollers for paint, varnish and epoxy.
- £6.305 foam rollers
- £2.30Roller frame
Reusable roller tray for paint or epoxy.
Disposable roller tray liners to save washing paint, varnish or epoxy from your roller tray.
- £4.6010 roller tray liners - 100 mm
- £7.5020 roller tray liners - 100 mm
- £4.405 roller tray liners - 230 mm
- £7.5010 roller tray liners - 230 mm
All prices include VAT.