A versatile solvent-free slow-cure epoxy that can be used for joints, fillets, glass fabric saturation and coating.
- £331.5 kg
- £573 kg
- £1026 kg
- £1368 kg
- £24015 kg
Bundles of epoxy and consumables for building or repairing canoes, kayaks and boats.
- £193.95Dinghy building bundle
- £148.83Small boat or canoe building bundle
- £71.71Small repairs bundle
- £87.71Small repairs bundle with pumps
- £44.12Tiny repairs bundle
An environmentally-friendly epoxy resin that is water-clear and UV stable for long-lasting coatings, composites, joints and fillets.
- £35.501.5 kg
- £643 kg
- £1196 kg
- £1548 kg
- £26015 kg
- £45630 kg
General-purpose clear epoxy bio-resin that is UV-stable.
- £39.291.5 kg
- £69.833 kg
- £130.946 kg
- £272.7315 kg
- £501.9230 kg
Items commonly needed when using epoxy.
Six re-usable epoxy filleting tools of different radii.
- £4.25Set of professional filleting tools
For strengthening joints and protecting wood. Sold by length in metres.
- £5.67 / m162 gsm twill, 1 m wide
- £7.10 / m162 gsm twill, 1.27 m wide
- £5.67 / m200 gsm plain weave, 1 m wide
- £7.10 / m200 gsm plain weave, 1.27 m wide
- £5.67 / m300 gsm twill, 1 m wide
Woven fibreglass tape for strengthening joints, reinforcing epoxy fillets, repairing cracks and many other purposes.
- £0.46 / m1 metre, 50 mm wide
- £19.2550 metres, 50 mm wide
- £34.65100 metres, 50 mm wide
- £0.66 / m1 metre, 100 mm wide
- £27.5050 metres, 100 mm wide
- £49.50100 metres, 100 mm wide
Heavy-duty scissors for cutting glass fabric.
Twill weave carbon fibre fabric for high strength reinforcement of boats.
- £25.80 / m200 gsm, 1 m wide
Disposable vinyl gloves for protecting hands from epoxy.
- £1.9910 Small
- £3.8420 Small
- £6.50100 Small
- £1.9910 Medium
- £3.8420 Medium
- £6.50100 Medium
- £1.9910 Large
- £3.8420 Large
- £6.50100 Large
- £1.9910 Extra Large
- £3.8420 Extra Large
- £6.50100 Extra Large
Disposable nitrile gloves with long cuffs for protecting hands from epoxy.
- £11Box of 100 - Small
- £11Box of 100 - Medium
- £11Box of 100 - Large
- £11Box of 100 - Extra Large
Dispense and measure the correct amount for the mixture.
- £16Pair of large measuring pumps
- £10Pair of small measuring pumps
Plastic cups for mixing epoxy resin, marked with volume and ratios for easy measuring.
- £4.255 mixing and measuring cups
Use to spread epoxy thinly on bare wood or for soaking fabric and tape in epoxy.
Dispense thickened epoxy quickly and precisely into the seams of your boat to create neat fillets.
- £9.5020 epoxy filleting bags
Round-ended Mixing and Filleting sticks. Available in quantities of 25 or 100.
Fillers for thickening epoxy to make fillets and laminate wood.
- £7.78 / LGlass fairing balloons
- £5.56 / LMicro-fibres
- £15 / LPhenolic micro-balloons
- £5.56 / LWood flour blend
Graphite powder for adding to mixed epoxy to produce a tough low-friction coating for rudders, centreboards and the bottoms of small boats.
- £12.12200g graphite powder
Syringes for injecting epoxy to make neat joints quickly and easily.
Adhesive tape for painting straight lines and preventing the spread of epoxy.
- £1.37Masking tape
- £1.74Clear packing tape
- £1.74Brown packing tape
Paint or epoxy brush. Available in widths of 0.5 inch, 1 inch, 1.5 inch and 2 inches.
- £0.380.5 inch
- £0.441 inch
- £0.561.5 inch
- £0.642 inch
- £1.233 inch
4 inch wide roller frame and disposable foam rollers for paint, varnish and epoxy.
- £5.545 foam rollers
- £7.655 solvent-resistant foam rollers
- £2.10Roller frame
Reusable roller tray for paint or epoxy.
Disposable roller tray liners to save washing paint, varnish or epoxy from your roller tray.
- £410 roller tray liners - 100 mm
- £6.5020 roller tray liners - 100 mm
- £3.805 roller tray liners - 230 mm
- £6.5010 roller tray liners - 230 mm
All prices include VAT.