Wire rope for rigging a sailing boat, made to the length you need, with loops or thimbles on the ends.
- £1.75 / m1.5 mm wire rigging
- £3.45 / m3 mm wire rigging
- £4.60 / m4 mm wire rigging
Line for attaching a light anchor.
Chain for adding weight to a light anchor.
Deck equipment holders and perimeter lines for kayaks.
- £5Webbing for 4 loops - screw-on
- £6Webbing for 4 loops - bolt-on
- £1.206 mm black shock cord - 1 metre
- £0.754 mm black perimeter line - 1 metre
- £1.276 mm black perimeter line - 1 metre
High-visibility floating rescue rope, perfect for throw-bags.
- £1.36 / m8 mm orange/yellow floating rescue line
Rope for halyards for sailing boats.
- £0.90 / m4 mm red low-stretch halyard
- £0.90 / m4 mm blue low-stretch halyard
- £0.90 / m4 mm white pre-stretched halyard
Rope for lacing a sail to a mast, yard or boom.
- £0.44 / m3 mm white lacing
Rope for a main sheet of a sailing boat.
- £1.66 / m8 mm blue/black polypropylene
- £1.66 / m8 mm red/black polypropylene
- £1.84 / m8 mm green/white polyester
- £3 / m10 mm white polyester
Rope for rigging a sailing boat.
- £0.93 / m2 mm blue rigging
- £1.43 / m6 mm white rigging
Webbing straps with cam buckles for securely lashing a boat to a roof rack or kayak trolley.
- £7.70Pair of 1 m long straps
- £10.25Pair of 2 m long straps
- £13.30Pair of 3.5 m long straps
- £18.45Pair of 5 m long straps
Extra-wide webbing straps with heavy-duty cam buckles for securely lashing a boat to a roof rack or kayak trolley.
- £18Pair of 3.68 m long straps
- £21.50Pair of 5 m long straps
Webbing for holding down hatches and making toestraps.
- £1.2025mm wide webbing - 1 metre
- £1.5050mm wide webbing - 1 metre
- £1.65Buckle for 25mm wide webbing