Make your modern sailing boat look (and work) like a salty classic.
Lug sail for the Northeaster Dory, PassageMaker dinghy and Skerry balanced lug rigs.
- £640White lug sail
- £840Cream lug sail
- £840Tan lug sail
Sails and sailing hardware for a PocketShip.
- £2600Sailing hardware
- £1830White mainsail and jib
- £2240Cream mainsail and jib
- £2240Tan mainsail and jib
- £980Cruising spinnaker
Suit of sails for a Fyne Four.
Suit of sails for a Colin's Pathfinder, including main, jib and mizzen.
Lug sail for an Eastport Pram or Nesting Eastport Pram dinghy in high-quality white, cream or tan material.
- £435White sail (no reef point)
- £520Cream sail (no reef point)
- £565Tan sail (no reef point)
- £530White sail with reef point
- £615Cream sail with reef point
- £660Tan sail with reef point
A high-quality lug sail in white, cream or tan for the Skerry Raid.
- £1140White sail
- £1380Cream sail
- £1380Tan sail
A pair of balanced lug sails for the Southwester Dory.
Balanced lug sail for the Goat Island Skiff.
- £900White sail for the Goat Island Skiff
- £1125Cream sail for the Goat Island Skiff
- £1125Tan sail for the Goat Island Skiff
Sails for the PassageMaker dinghy Gunter Sloop rig.
- £785White sloop sails
- £1025Cream sloop sails
- £1025Tan sloop sails
White, tan or cream leg-o-mutton sail for a Jimmy Skiff II.
- £700White sail for a Jimmy Skiff II
- £875Cream sail for a Jimmy Skiff II
- £875Tan sail for a Jimmy Skiff II
Sailing upgrade to extend the range of a canoe.
- £665Mill Creek sail option
- £445Canadian canoe sail option
- £500Sassafras 16 canoe sail option
- £360Balanced lug sail - white
- £470Balanced lug sail - cream
- £470Balanced lug sail - tan
- £350Standing lug sail - white
- £455Standing lug sail - cream
- £350Standing lug sail - tan
- £30Rope package for standing lug rig