Make your modern sailing boat look (and work) like a salty classic.
Lug sail for the Northeaster Dory, PassageMaker dinghy and Skerry balanced lug rigs.
- £540White lug sail
- £655Cream lug sail
- £720Tan lug sail
Sails and sailing hardware for a PocketShip.
- £2105Sailing hardware
- £1100White mainsail and jib
- £1250Cream mainsail and jib
- £1375Tan mainsail and jib
- £700Cruising spinnaker
Suit of sails for a Fyne Four.
Suit of sails for a Colin's Pathfinder, including main, jib and mizzen.
Lug sail for an Eastport Pram or Nesting Eastport Pram dinghy in high-quality white, cream or tan material.
- £430White sail (no reef point)
- £520Cream sail (no reef point)
- £565Tan sail (no reef point)
- £525White sail with reef point
- £615Cream sail with reef point
- £660Tan sail with reef point
A high-quality lug sail in white, cream or tan for the Skerry Raid.
- £950White sail
- £1050Cream sail
- £1150Tan sail
A pair of balanced lug sails for the Southwester Dory.
Balanced lug sail for the Goat Island Skiff.
- £750White sail for the Goat Island Skiff
- £935Tan sail for the Goat Island Skiff
- £850Cream sail for the Goat Island Skiff
Sails for the PassageMaker dinghy Gunter Sloop rig.
- £650White sloop sails
- £795Cream sloop sails
- £870Tan sloop sails
White, tan or cream leg-o-mutton sail for a Jimmy Skiff II.
- £500White sail for a Jimmy Skiff II
- £630Tan sail for a Jimmy Skiff II
- £575Cream sail for a Jimmy Skiff II
Sailing option to extend the range of a canoe.
- £606Mill Creek sail option
- £405Canadian canoe sail option
- £455Sassafras 16 canoe sail option
- £280Balanced lug sail - white
- £380Balanced lug sail - cream
- £415Balanced lug sail - tan
- £295Standing lug sail - white
- £395Standing lug sail - cream
- £430Standing lug sail - tan
- £25Rope package for standing lug rig