Excellent flat wooden rowing oars made from laminated Ash and Fir.
- £97.20Pair of 6′ 6″ wooden oars
- £99.60Pair of 7′ wooden oars
- £103.20Pair of 7′ 6″ wooden oars
- £106.80Pair of 8′ wooden oars
- £110.40Pair of 8′ 6″ wooden oars
- £114Pair of 9′ wooden oars
- £234Pair of 10′ wooden oars
Light weight carbon fibre sculling oars with fibreglass blades in the hatchet (cleaver) or Macon shape.
- £535Pair of sculling oars - hatchet blade
- £535Pair of sculling oars - Macon blade
Detailed plans for making traditional wooden rowing oars.
- £32Wooden oar plans and manual
Oak-tanned leather collars to protect wooden oars.
- £33Pair of nail-on leather oar collars
Traditional laced leather collars to protect wooden oars from wear.
- £60Pair of Oarsman laced leather oar collars
Tallow lubricant and preservative for leather oar collars.
- £18Oarsman marine tallow set
Open-topped polished silicon bronze rowlocks and matching side sockets or top sockets.
- £73Pair of bronze open topped rowlocks
- £39.75Pair of bronze side sockets
- £35Pair of bronze top sockets
Galvanised open-topped rowlocks and matching top sockets.
- £28Pair of rowlocks and top sockets - Small
- £28Pair of rowlocks and top sockets - Large
Hardwood blocks for mounting additional rowlock sockets or to add extra clearance for oars.
- £18.50Pair of side-mount rowlock risers
- £27.50Pair of small top-mount rowlock risers
- £27.50Pair of large top-mount rowlock risers
Bronze oar clamp to lock your oars securely into your boat when you aren't using it.
- £32.40Bronze oar clamp
- £8.99Bronze socket for oar clamp
A drop-in sliding-seat rowing frame for sculling boats and canoes.
- £650Big River rowing frame
- £6Mounting kit for Wherry
- £5Mounting kit for Tandem Wherry
- £6Mounting kit for Expedition Wherry
- £12Mounting kit for Northeaster Dory (non-sailing)
- £15Mounting kit for Northeaster Dory (sailing)
- £25Mounting kit for Mill Creek 16.5
- £40Mounting kit for Chester Yawl
- £25Mounting kit for production boats
An adjustable rig for rowing a canoe with oars or a pair of canoe paddles.