Elegant, flat-bladed wooden oars with tapered looms for balance and a smooth rowing stroke.
- £120Pair of 6′ wooden oars
- £125Pair of 6′ 6″ wooden oars
- £130Pair of 7′ wooden oars
- £138Pair of 7′ 6″ wooden oars
- £142Pair of 8′ wooden oars
- £149Pair of 8′ 6″ wooden oars
- £155Pair of 9′ wooden oars
- £188Pair of 10′ wooden oars
Light weight carbon fibre sculling oars with fibreglass blades in the hatchet (cleaver) or Macon shape.
- £600Pair of sculling oars - hatchet blade
- £600Pair of sculling oars - Macon blade
Detailed plans for making traditional wooden rowing oars.
- £32Wooden oar plans and manual
- £23Wooden oar plans and manual (PDF)
Oak-tanned leather collars to protect wooden oars.
- £37.95Pair of nail-on leather oar collars
Traditional laced leather collars to protect wooden oars from wear.
- £69Pair of Oarsman laced leather oar collars
Tallow lubricant and preservative for leather oar collars.
- £21Oarsman marine tallow set
Open-topped polished silicon bronze rowlocks and matching side sockets or top sockets.
- £84Pair of bronze open topped rowlocks
- £45.70Pair of bronze side sockets
- £34Pair of bronze top sockets
Galvanised open-topped rowlocks and matching top sockets.
- £30Pair of rowlocks and top sockets - Small
- £30Pair of rowlocks and top sockets - Large
Hardwood blocks for mounting additional rowlock sockets or to add extra clearance for oars.
- £21Pair of side-mount rowlock risers
- £31Pair of small top-mount rowlock risers
- £31Pair of large top-mount rowlock risers
Low-friction rowlocks for ordinary oars, inspired by sculling gates, that last longer and use less effort than ordinary rowlocks.
- £75Pair of rowlocks - for half-inch sockets
- £85Pair of rowlocks - with four sockets
Bronze oar clamp to lock your oars securely into your boat when you aren't using it.
- £35.50Bronze oar clamp
- £9.90Bronze socket for oar clamp
A drop-in sliding-seat rowing frame for sculling boats and canoes.
- £750Big River rowing frame
- £10Mounting kit for Wherry
- £6Mounting kit for Tandem Wherry
- £10Mounting kit for Expedition Wherry
- £14.50Mounting kit for Northeaster Dory (non-sailing)
- £18Mounting kit for Northeaster Dory (sailing)
- £30Mounting kit for Mill Creek 16.5
- £48Mounting kit for Chester Yawl
An adjustable rig for rowing a canoe with oars or a pair of canoe paddles.